Toddler Leaders Gathering
All toddler group leaders and volunteers are invited to an afternoon of prayer, sharing and networking: Tuesday, 12th June 1.30pm-3pm at St. Mark’s Church, Harrogate
Come and meet other toddler group leaders and volunteers from across Harrogate
Learn about the groups and ministries that other churches provide
Share good practice and stories of encouragement
Pray for our groups, leaders, families and community
Refreshments will be provided
Playroom/creche available for young children
- If you would like to go along to find out what it is all about
- If anyone leading Toddler groups in another area of the diocese would like to host a similar ‘Get-Together’ please contact Anne Carter firstname.lastname@example.org who is more than happy to help you organise one.
‘Toddler groups are a precious gift offered by churches to the wider community. In a place of welcome, relationship, play, and care, toddlers and adults are invited to experience something of the character of the living God. In this National Month of Prayer, we pray that toddler groups will provide a space for children and adults to discover more of who they are and encounter the hope and love of Jesus Christ.’
The Rt. Revd. Rachel Treweek, Bishop of Gloucester
June is a month for Praying for Toddlers
We are encouraging churches across the diocese to support the month of prayer nationally for Toddler Groups and their families.
1277 MakethemCount (Part of Care for the family) have more details here:
The National Month of Prayer asks that all Toddler groups, their leaders, the children and their families are supported in prayer.
What can we do?
- We would like churches to share what they are doing to support their Toddler groups in prayer. Check in to the diocesan group on facebook: LeedsCandY
- Check out some ideas to try to pray with the Toddlers!
- Read ideas shared by others to give you ideas for praying: http://www.going4growth.com/growth_in_faith_and_worship/early_years/church-based-toddler-groups